Aldrtz is a reputable company, primarily engaged in the manufacture, distribution and marketing of essential healthcare products. It maintains a fully accredited 8,000 square meter warehouse and head office in Bacolod City, with satellite offices strategically located in various key cities.
Aldrtz is a 100% Filipino owned business enterprise duly registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission and licensed to operate as Food Distributor/Wholesaler and Manufacturer, Cosmetic laboratory and Drug Manufacturer by the Bureau of Food and Drugs (BFAD). The company is operated by a pool of competent individuals equipped with skills and capabilities in the field of management, finance, herbal medicine, pharmaceutical industry, sales and marketing.
The men and women of Aldrtz Corporation are a mix of young professionals and seasoned veterans, imbued with the values of integrity and excellence believing that our quality products and services promote a better life.
Furthermore, Aldrtz E-Commerce is a platform customized specifically to accommodate Aldrtz customers in all parts of the country and abroad making online buys easier, secure and fast through its strong payment and logistical support.
Mediabox Events and Advertising Corporation, the administrator of Aldrtz E-Commerce believes in the significant role that technology plays in today’s world and created this online venue in order to reach out to our customers in all parts of the country and abroad through a new, innovative and interactive buying experience – an accessible alternative to drugstores and groceries.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Welcome to Aldrtz E-Commerce platform. Please read the following Terms of Service carefully before placing your orders so that you are aware of your legal rights and obligations.
By using this platform, you give your irrevocable acceptance and consent to the terms, conditions and policies of Aldrtz E-Commerce.
- This page, together with the other documents referred to on it, tells you the terms and conditions on which you may make use of our website: https://shop.aldrtz.com/ whether as a guest or a registered user. Please read these Terms carefully before ordering any Products from the Site. By using the Website, you indicate that you accept these Terms and that you agree to abide by them.
- Aldrtz.com, is administered by Mediabox Events and Advertising Corporation, a Company registered with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) with official address at #23 Lacson Extension-Corner Alijis Road, Bacolod City, Philippines, 6100. Mediabox Events and Advertising Corporation, is a company under Almana Group of Companies.
- We can be reached via e-mail at email@example.com and through direct line at +63(34) 432-3270.
- We reserve the right to change these Terms at any time without notice to you by posting changes online. You are responsible for regularly reviewing information posted online to obtain timely notice of such changes. Your continued use of the Website after changes are posted constitutes your acceptance of the amended Terms.
- In order for you to use the site, you must be a least 18 years of age, may possess a valid credit or debit card issued by a bank acceptable to us or you may pay the orders made via Cash-on-Deliver (COD).
- You are responsible for all access to the Website through your Internet connection and for bringing these Terms to the attention of all such persons.
- You shall not in any way use the Website or submit to us or to the Website or to any user of the Website anything which in any respect:
a) is in breach of any law, statute, regulation or by-law of any applicable jurisdiction;
b) is fraudulent, criminal or unlawful;
c) is inaccurate or out-of-date;
d) may be obscene, indecent, pornographic, vulgar, profane, racist, sexist, discriminatory, offensive, derogatory, harmful, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, malicious, abusive, hateful, menacing, defamatory, untrue or political;
e) impersonates any other person or body or misrepresents a relationship with any person or body;
f) may infringe or breach the copyright or any intellectual property rights (including without limitation copyright, trade mark rights and broadcasting rights) or privacy orother rights of us or any third party;
g) may be contrary to our interests;
h)is contrary to any specific rule or requirement that we stipulate on the Website in relation to a particular part of the Website or the Website generally; or
i) involves your use, delivery or transmission of any viruses, unsolicited emails, trojan horses, trap doors, back doors, Easter eggs, worms, time bombs, cancelbots or computer programming routines that are intended to damage, detrimentally interfere with, surreptitiously intercept or expropriate any system, data or personal information.
- You hereby grant to us an irrevocable, royalty-free, worldwide, assignable, sub-licensable license to use any material which you submit to us or the Website for the purpose of use on the Website or for generally marketing (by any means and in any media) our services. You agree that you waive your moral rights to be identified as the author and we may modify your submission.
- Commentary and other materials posted on the Website are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to the Website, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
- You agree to comply at all times with any instructions for use of the Website which we make from time to time.
REGISTRATION FOR THE SERVICE
- If you would like to submit an order to the Website to purchase one of the listed products, you may either REGISTER for an account by signing in your Email address and Password on the Website or directly complete the Order Form which you will be able to access through https://shop.aldrtz.com/
- Once you registered with the Website, you will be asked to create a username and allocate a password to your Account. You must keep the password confidential and immediately notify us if any unauthorized third party becomes aware of that password or if there is any unauthorized use of your email address or your Account or any breach of security known to you. You agree that any person to whom your user name or password is disclosed is authorized to act as your agent for the purposes of using (and/or transacting via) your Account. Please note that you are entirely responsible if you do not maintain the confidentiality of your password.
- You must be registered with a valid personal email address that you access regularly, so that, among other things, administration emails can be sent to you. Any accounts which have been registered with someone else’s email address or with temporary email addresses may be closed without notice. We may require you to validate Accounts at registration or if we believe you have been using an invalid email address.
- Although we save the information relating to any order that you submit to the Website to purchase one of the products listed on the Website, you will be unable to directly retrieve this information for security reasons. You may access this information by logging in to your account. You will be able to view information relating to your completed, open or recently dispatched orders and manage and save your address information, any bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed.
ORDERING AND PAYMENT
a. Select a product that you wish to order, charges you must pay will be indicated including Value Added Tax (VAT) and the applicable delivery charges.
b. Once you selected a product or products you wish to order you consent to provide accurate information as to your Name, Address, Contact Number and Email Address.
c. You shall pay for the product(s) in full either by supplying us with your credit card or debit card details from a card company accredited by us, over the counter, Bayad Centers or cash-on-delivery (COD). In any event, we shall not be bound to supply you the product(s) before we have received clear funds in full. Depending on the results of a credit check, we reserve the right not to offer certain forms of payment and refer you to other forms of payment.
d. You will be asked to provide us with the details of your payment card, you must be fully entitled to use that card or account and must have sufficient funds to cover the proposed payment to us.
e. You undertake that all details you provide to us for the purpose of purchasing the product (s) from us will be correct, that the credit or debit card, or account or other payment method which you use is your own and that there are sufficient funds or credit facilities to cover the cost of the product (s). We reserve the right to obtain validation of your payment details before providing you with the product (s).
f. We shall not be obliged to supply the product (s) to you until we have accepted your order through a “Confirmation of Order” in the website or through the email you provided stating that your order has been successfully received.
g. In the acknowledgement, we may give you an Order reference number and details of the product you have ordered. We may in our discretion refuse to accept an order from you for any reason, including unavailability of supplies or we may offer you an alternative product (in which case we may require you to re-submit your order first.
h. If you have made a mistake with your order after you have submitted it, please contact Customer Service @firstname.lastname@example.org immediately. However, we cannot guarantee that we will amend your order in accordance with your instruction.
i. We will try to ensure that the price provided to you is accurate. If the price for the order changes before we accept your order we will contact you if you will proceed with the order at the amended price.
j. We will deliver ONLY those products that has been confirmed in the Confirmation of Order. We will not deliver the products which may have been part of your order until we have sent a Confirmation of Order in relation to those products.